Never Give Up!

Mud-puppy

Forum Supporter
Off I go this morning to a sportsfield. Got there at 7:30 in the dark just before Sunup...Nice concession area, plenty of grass all around, easy stabbing with the driver.....got a 'Never Give Up' soccer token, which is an odd thing to teach kids?:laughing:

I like these fresh clean drops! Easy to spend and no cleaning or Coinstar fodder...got finished and looked at the time, it was 8:44, so I drove around to evaluate a few other places and found a little bit more...the main haul was from the Never Give Up place! 97 coins for $13.44 in just a little time..

Attachments

• oct 20-17.jpg
    oct 20-17.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 207
  • oct 20-17-1.jpg
    oct 20-17-1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 204
Congrats on a good hunt. I haven't been out in a while, cleaning out moms house so she can move. You've been doing ok lately, except for your brakes!

:laughing: Thanks guys! Yeah...Today was a pretty good easy haul...Yesterday I hunted twice as long and drove twice as far for half of what I got today... Also at a big Sportsfield, just no good heavy drop zones...

I might go back out this afternoon and do a water hunt...its about too hot to work the dirt, just perfect for going in the water though..then tomorrow am its football Stadium ransacking for cans and loot!

Attachments

• oct 19-17.jpg
    oct 19-17.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 190
Nice clad haul Mud! I just started using your coin popping method, for a long time I thought it would be too hard so I never tried, I can't believe how much faster and easier it is. Good luck out there this weekend! HH.

Hit the water you old fart! I got a silver cross at northshore on my lunch break.

Back
Top Bottom