I have a new respect for fisher detectors

ohiochris

Elite Member
After hearing the newer fishers were now made by first texas ( the bounty hunter people ) I didnt want anything to do with them. But I was watching videos on youtube last night about them and other detectors too. Of all the detectors I seen demonstrated , including fisher , whites , minelab , tesoro , and garrett , and xp , the two with the fastest recovery speed were the fisher detectors ( all of them ) , and xp. With a faster recovery speed , you will miss fewer good targets and after seeing it demonstrated I realized that I must be missing a heck of a lot of goodies swinging my ace 250 with about the slowest recovery speed Ive ever seen. And the machines sounded good and appeared to have atleast average depth. It also helps that most of them have the numeric target ID as well as the indicators. I am now intrigued , the fishers had a faster recovery speed than even the whites high dollar detectors and minelab.

I was looking on youtube for these videos but I couldnot find any concerning recovery speed.Can you post some links or the name of the creater of these videos.You got me interested in this recovery speed issue.

I dont like the bubble push faceplate of the cheaper ones , to me they just arent durable enough. But I think the f5 on up have standard buttons. Since teknetics are almost the same product I wonder if the performance is the same.

Back
Top Bottom