Detector storage and display.

detectorben

Elite Member
I found this hanger system at home depot and it works great for my detectors and gear. It has different size rubber clamps that you can use and they slide in track for easy adjustments. It is meant for garden tools etc. I was curious what others are using to store or display their equipment? Post pics if you have them. Thanks!
94ead775aff9df18f41ef7ee8f7ce0c1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That is nice! Maybe add a nearby mounted outlet with USB ports for plugging in wireless headphones + transmitter

That is nice! Maybe add a nearby mounted outlet with USB ports for plugging in wireless headphones + transmitter
That's a great idea I might just do that. Thanks
Gary would be so proud ;) Could it be? Is it possible? A top pocket setup such as this?

Sorry, couldn't resist.. ;)
Lol that's funny!
Cool idea.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thanks!
I like it!
Thanks!

I'vegot something similar with twin hooks. Honestly, though, I've been thinking about wall mount guitar hooks. They look good even when empty. You can then space detectors out however you want, or stagger on the wall.

Attachments

• 41qu1lxmsaL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    41qu1lxmsaL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 570
That looks great, Dude! I made a loop of 550 cord around the rod near the cuff and hang my detector from a nail near a wall outlet, but I like this method one much better!

Thanks everyone!

I think the guitar hooks are a good idea as well.

Back
Top Bottom