Getting started

Dirtfishn350

Forum Supporter
New to the forum, first thread.:?: Started reading the forum, before I got my detector. Got a lot great info. Thanks all :woohoo: Went with Ace350, been very happy so far. Two silvers ,one gold lots of clad ,relics and garbage. :yes:
HAPPY HUNTING

awsome! i just started too i have a tesoro compadre i love detecting,i hope you find cool stuff!

I too went with the Ace 350 as a starter detector, and so far I LOVE it!! Unfortunately, I'm beginning to think detectors are like shoes, and I am already beginning to think about my next detector. Ok, ok, I'm REALLY thinking about my next detector because my wife is now addicted, and somehow my detector keeps ending up in HER hands, and I get stuck with digging....:lol:

Howdy Dirtfishn350 ... just started this myself and having a ball. Welcome to FMD. Found two gold rings and plenty of change but still looking for my first silver...:)

Looks to me that you had a great start.

The Ace is a good choice, which you can use for years.

We see lots of people who go out and get a detector before studying, so I'm glad to see that you did it the right way.

Congrats for the gold - I was detecting for years before I got my first gold (It took me some time finding the right spots for jewelry)

HH

/steffen

Back
Top Bottom