forum promotion please...

(Heavy)

Elite Member
I bought my tector, probe and digger and set out to seed my TH’ing in the yard for a little newbie action this spring. I can beeb beeb and whisper from the multi-targs while I learn to tweak the disc when the snow thaws. I don’t have any swinging time as a loner so if you ask to see my rosie wheaty injun or merc all I got is one cartwheel and a walker plus some clad I had before I was MDing. There is no hipmount or bling with my 250 so I won’t be posing but rather dreaming about a F2 or a E-Trac someday when my cache out weighs my thingy’s. Looking forward to some keepers on my first serious dig taking enough batts so my display don’t spaz.

I bought my tector, probe and digger and set out to seed my TH’ing in the yard for a little newbie action this spring. I can beeb beeb and whisper from the multi-targs while I learn to tweak the disc when the snow thaws. I don’t have any swinging time as a loner so if you ask to see my rosie wheaty injun or merc all I got is one cartwheel and a walker plus some clad I had before I was MDing. There is no hipmount or bling with my 250 so I won’t be posing but rather dreaming about a F2 or a E-Trac someday when my cache out weighs my thingy’s. Looking forward to some keepers on my first serious dig taking enough batts so my display don’t spaz.

Nicely stated! Welcome to the forum. I think you should get upgraded just for having the patience to put all those terms in bold text!

Promoted from junior member???? 100 posts will get you promoted......of course that depends on your evaluation, number of finds, variity of finds, location of finds, type of detector..........just kidding. :darnconfused:

don't feel bad the admin didn't get it either and bumped it off the general discussion... rofl

The admin bumped it because it didn't belong in the General section of our forum... the general section is for new members to introduce themselves...

The admin bumped it because it didn't belong in the General section of our forum... the general section is for new members to introduce themselves...

yea and whats with that? there is a new member every 30 seconds :wow: you guys should offer a 10 dollar Tshirt or something because you will roll over a million new sign ups by spring at this rate... it's amazing

what do you think Chief... you want a Tshirt don't cha
whathesay.jpg

yea and whats with that? there is a new member every 30 seconds :wow: you guys should offer a 10 dollar Tshirt or something because you will roll over a million new sign ups by spring at this rate... it's amazing

what do you think Chief... you want a Tshirt don't cha
whathesay.jpg
Sometimes, I think we need a psycho sub-forum....................................

Back
Top Bottom