the surfgod and thunder god got into a tangle today

Max-VaBeach-Va

Forum Supporter
surfgod won and let some loot slip out of the chest.

thank u surfgod

Hit the lane at noon, surfgod seemed to be in a giving mood today, snag little 925 toe ring and then the thunder and lightening god said U MUST EXIT THE BEACH and the lifeguards closed it after only 45mins.

So I go sit on a bench and wait, along came va beach?s own diamond miner and we have a small chat and weather looks very bleak. We decide to call it quits, to the rice burner I go and wait some more--------------------raining brick bats, but there is light shinning thru.

Back to the lane I fly and it was a very good move, got rained on about 3 different times, but I wore my shorty suit and I was fine.

Ran into sam and a new fellow, but his picture did not turn out: JERRY MURPHY From Highpoint, NC ? Quattro kinda guy

The surfgod said he likes this new Australian invader and rewards our 2nd try with a nice 14K mans ring with garner or ruby and 6 diamond looking things, my tester said, I do not lie---------------cz?s

Now I get a signal----------------I move coil many many times and it is still right there, so I raise the coil and hanging on the coil bolt is a pile of mono. With big diamond jig with big treble hook ? this is why it is very important to always where some type of foot wear.
MAX HAS SPOKEN

Here is the spin

OF6261.jpg

OF6262.jpg

OF6263.jpg

OF6264.jpg

OF6266.jpg

OF6267.jpg

OF6268R.jpg

OF6269.jpg

OF62610.jpg

OF62611.jpg

OF626WHATSIT.jpg

OF626CU.jpg

OF626NUT.jpg

DIGGERS

OF6265.jpg

Good stuff!  Very nice pair of diggers!  :yes:   Maybe you'll get to find that gold clover one day!  ;)

Great looking rings and diggers Max :) I tried the water this morning way too rough so I called it a day..

It's been raining here since we came back from our trip. Love that VA beach! Awesome finds Max! Don't let the rain scare you ;)

Back
Top Bottom