1st hunt of the year Odaiba beach Tokyo, happy happy dance and a 1st

seanrot

Hello,

Been hiding indoors its not really cold here but just enough to say hmmm , brrrr at least in the mornings, today was a balmy 52 degrees according to the dashboard in the car. I decided last night I was going out today. Forcast was possible rain, I got sprinkled on just a little bit. Well the hunt was rather slow for the first 2 hours of a 3 hour hunt. Wasn't finding much of anything. Guess I'm keeping that beach pretty clean. Also the water level was lower than I have ever seen it. Down low is where I found all the keys. I walked higher up the shoreline on the way back, alot more targets. So, didn't break any clad records that's for sure. I did manage my first piece of 18K jewelry, 2 platinum rings one with a diamond and I believe an aquamarine stone the other is a wedding band that's engraved but not enough info to find a owner, and 2 silver rings. Its kinda funny but all of the platinum I have found at this beach has been in the same general area of a 10ft square. Not to mention that these two rings damn near came out of the same hole. Got a signal scooped it up, looked down and saw another band in the sand. Scooped that one up, too. I wait till I get back to the car to examine the finds, then call the wife to tell her if it was a good trip or not. Today was a good trip:)
Thanks for looking and for those that are snowed in Spring is coming:D

Attachments

• Odiaba29jan09.jpg
    Odiaba29jan09.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 544
  • silverrings.jpg
    silverrings.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 547
  • goldring.jpg
    goldring.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 546
  • platrings.jpg
    platrings.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 526
Awesome Sean :wow: 8 rings in one hunt, that's crazy! Super nice with two being platinum. Who needs clad on a day like that? :yes:

When you going to be here? I'm planning a trip to Atami in Mar/Apr time frame. Should/could be virgin teritory.

Not sure as of yet. Work made me get my passport so I imagine it will be within the next year or more. Going to yokosuka. Dont know how far that is from you. HH WOLF

Thanks for all the great comments!

Way to go Sean. You are 2 platinum and 2 gold rings ahead of me:lol:

You can catch up, just find a place with sand and water. Not grass:D So, much easier to recover targets.

Not sure as of yet. Work made me get my passport so I imagine it will be within the next year or more. Going to yokosuka. Dont know how far that is from you. HH WOLF

About 2 hours away. Which is common here, everything seems to be 2 hours away. I was just informed of a beach right next to Yokosuka, its called Miura Kaigan Beach, I might be heading there this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom