• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

* Bigtime Happy Dance .. * The Value is In *

If you are referring to the ring I found,well the diamonds are "Old European Cut" from the 1890's .. so the age is anyone's guess.
Sorry, I was talking about the other ring that is just a gold band with lettering from the original post.

STUNNING!!!! I'm sorry but I didn't read what they were, some things I just dont need to know LOL.......AWESOME RINGS!!

Sorry, I was talking about the other ring that is just a gold band with lettering from the original post.

OK, that was quite a modern 18k ring,very wide too.It had BERT written on the outside.I tried to find the owner but with no success.After a year I had the letters polished out,it then looked brand new .. sold it on eBay for $320.

If you can cut glass or mark it with diamond then there real. Nice find. Just got a P.I. machine .can't wait to hit the water. Its so hot too

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Those are old mine cut diamonds...that is an antique ring...it has more value because of th old cut diamonds. Very nice find!

Well it's now been 3 years since I found this beauty & although I have since sold it I always reminisce about it every time I beach hunt.
It just shows that being in the right place at the right time is what it's all about!

Here's to the next one .......

Meggie ... :detector:

Four years ago today, my best ever find .. fondly remembered.:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_1399.JPG
    IMG_1399.JPG
    184.5 KB · Views: 511
Well, it's now been 5 years since I found this beauty.
Definitely, my best find ever .. I often reminisce about the day I found it.

Attachments

• DSCN3038cc.jpg
    DSCN3038cc.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 348
Back
Top Bottom