White's 6000 Di Pro SL Manual Question

foxhole1944

Is there such a thing as a manual for the 6000 Di Pro SL "CB" model? If so, what is the difference between it and the "XB" manual that came with my used machine? Is this manual available on line? White's website does not list one.

Thanks.

All I found was that the 5900 Di Pro SL was the "CB" model, and the 6000 Di Pro SL was the "XB" model.

Edit: But I think that's wrong, apparently the real difference in the CD and XB is the circuitry. No luck on finding a manual though.

Last edited:
My machine is indeed a "CB" upgrade. It has the sticker stating so on the battery compartment door. I thought that since the difference between the two models was the cicuitry and possibly tuning, there might be a change in the manuals.

I always thought C/B meant (circuit board), as in printed circuit.And the other had a board with wires soldered on it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. But the manuals for all sense and purposes should be the same I would think. I fin doubt, call Whites. Good luck with your machine, if it wasn't so heavy I would still own one.
Jim

I always thought C/B meant (circuit board), as in printed circuit.And the other had a board with wires soldered on it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. But the manuals for all sense and purposes should be the same I would think. I fin doubt, call Whites. Good luck with your machine, if it wasn't so heavy I would still own one.
Jim

As I understand it, "CB" stands for "Composite Board." What made me think there might be a different manual is according to White's website, there is a manual specifically for their 5900 Di Pro SL "CB."

Back
Top Bottom