Bow hunting !!

T-DUB

Elite Member
With the bowhunting season approaching, any of the MD-ers on this forum bow hunt for whitetails ?

I am not ready yet. I have been taking lessons for over a year with my instructor below. I think after another year I'll be ready to go hunting.

Attachments

• BOW Instructor.jpg
    BOW Instructor.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 113
I always used to hunt with my dad as a kid but I haven't managed to find the time as of late. I wish you luck though and be sure to post whatever you end up bringing home!

I am not ready yet. I have been taking lessons for over a year with my instructor below. I think after another year I'll be ready to go hunting.

Oh My God!!!

I'll bet when she lets go of that thing, every other thing goes east, west, east, west, east, west, and on like that for a moment.

Felix, I'm done with the metal detector. Sign me up for bow lessons too!

OT

Took up bow hunting after 20 years of gun hunting. Learned more about whitetails in two years than then entire 20 put together, had them come in closer to my tree stand as well. It hones your skills as a hunter by necessity. I no longer hunt, but have lots of great memories hunting with my brother and my son. My son still hunts and has taken several nice bucks, the largest being a 12-pointer.

Haven't bow hunted in nearly 20 years. Life got in the way of hunting. Much more enjoyable than rifle hunting for whitetail. Still have good memories of those hunts and just might get out one of these years.

I wonder if that chick uses a release or her lovely fingers?

I'm hoping fingers. Fingers would be very good. Good fingers make for a very good release.

OT

P.S. Hope that girl deer hunts dressed totally in red. Seeing how she's got the biggest rack in the forest.

yay for bow hunting lol i only bow hunt as i do it more for sport i eat what i get but dont have to have it so i chose to bow hunt alot more challenging and i love it its fun just to shoot targets if nothin else

I have bow hunted for years but i do believe i need more instruction.Where can i find your tutor?

Back
Top Bottom