Brass and copper

grinsebring

Global Moderator
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Over the years I bet I found a couple hundred or more brass fittings and pieces of copper pipe. Did any of you save that stuff? just wondering, maybe I should have stockpiled it and thrown the clad pennies away instead....... :?:......Gil

copper and brass can be saved and sold as scrap...if you have enough.

Copper is a cool metal in my opinion

Gil

I save it copper is at an all time high even though the prices are dropping on inflation fears... gold is down in the low $600 already as well as oil futures.. Gas isn't going down at the pumps though...

I would just throw them in a can or bucket and save them, there are scrap metal works that will buy them, you might not get a whole lot, but its some change. I have found so many different types of metals I just shoot for silver anymore, I don't think there;s gold in Iowa. But what the hey, nothing ventured nothing gained.
On the subject of gold, it hasn't peeked. this is just a plateau for the market to get stabilized. I was shocked when it went over 700, But it will go up again, They had speculated that gold wouldn't hit 700 till later this year, Its a couple years from now that I am banking on. Smg

Back
Top Bottom