Coconut Oil

SkiWhiz

Elite Member
My daughter brought out a can of coconut oil and told me to rub some on my hands (they get dried out,split & sore). I have tried every lotion under the sun and the coconut oil worked as well or better than any. She was telling me about some of the benefits of the oil so I googled it and there sure are alot of good things that it does. Check it out http://wellnessmama.com/5734/101-uses-for-coconut-oil/

Attachments

• Coconut-Oil-2.jpg
    Coconut-Oil-2.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 178
Yup that stuff is great. My wife and I really liked it as a substitute for diaper creams with our two boys. Works great and much cheaper than store bought diaper cream.

They sell coconut oil at Walmart for cheap. Taste great melted on popcorn too.:popcorn: No I don't use the same jar on the kids that I use for food, that would be disgusting.:lol: The stuff goes from solid to cream just with the warmth from your skin.

The wife discovered this some time ago and we use it a lot. I am going to try it as the hand cream, never done that. She cooks with it, takes makeup off with it, adds it to her coffee, cleans her hair with it. Lots of stuff you can do with it.

The wife discovered this some time ago and we use it a lot. I am going to try it as the hand cream, never done that. She cooks with it, takes makeup off with it, adds it to her coffee, cleans her hair with it. Lots of stuff you can do with it.

My wife uses it puts it on all over her before every shower. Makes her soft soft. I've used it on my hands a couple of times, but the scent kills me. It is good stuff though

Back
Top Bottom