One Of My Best Hunts Of The Year - So Cal Silvers #84-89, 4 Sterling, Indian, And A V

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Hope you all had a good Easter weekend. I was able to get out twice this past week to detect. I got out last Monday evening after work for a few hours and found a Rosie, 2 silver rings, and 10 wheat pennies.

I had Friday off for Good Friday so I spent the day detecting. I had one of my best hunts of the year with silver and old coins. I found 5 silver coins, 26 wheat pennies, a 1912 V nickel, a 1903 Indian head penny with full liberty, a huge 10.7 gram religious pendant, and a handle to a sterling baby spoon that someone added a pin back to it.

This brings my silver total to 89 FTY and sterling to 15 pieces.

Have a great week,
Jason

Attachments

• 2014 Finds375.jpg
    2014 Finds375.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 314
  • 2014 Finds374.jpg
    2014 Finds374.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 322
  • 2014 Finds376.jpg
    2014 Finds376.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG_3662.jpg
    IMG_3662.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_3670.jpg
    IMG_3670.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 317
Man you don't disappoint haha. Congrats on the great hunt! If I had that for the year I'd be lucky. Doing something right you are!

Man, to detect a day in your shoes! Congrats again.

Wow Jason! Two very nice hunts With great rewards. Congrats on reaching Silver coin #89. Somehow I don't think I'm going to catch you again this year.:lol:At this pace you will be at the century mark within two weeks. Jack

Congrats on a fine week of digging...sterling, a 6 pack of dimes and especially the Indian and V, which I know are not common in your area...very nice work!

Wow Jason! Two very nice hunts With great rewards. Congrats on reaching Silver coin #89. Somehow I don't think I'm going to catch you again this year.:lol:At this pace you will be at the century mark within two weeks. Jack

Jack, I am lucky to be able to hunt year round not like you guys in the states that freeze for half the year. :)

Nice hunts Jason. Looks like you were in some old ground to get an indian and a V. To bad the barbers or seateds didn't show up.

Greg

Thanks for the comments!
Nice hunts Jason. Looks like you were in some old ground to get an indian and a V. To bad the barbers or seateds didn't show up.

Greg

Thanks Greg! Not sure if it's old enough for a seated but for sure a barber with the dates of the Indian and V.

Back
Top Bottom