SLQ w/ other assorted oldies in Southern California.

GStout76

Forum Supporter
Hey everyone. Been super SUPER busy with work and life and haven't gotten out much. Had a buddy talk me into going out yesterday.

Glad he did. My find of the day was a sandwich spill of a 2 wheats with a 1926 SLQ burger in the middle. Only my second ever SLQ and both have had readable dates! What is cool is that you can see on both sides of this SLQ where the wheats have sat for over 70 years!

Not pictured is a little sterling ring I found with two of the silver coins at a park I have hunted a couple times and had never found silver before. Well, check that park off the list!

SLQ w: wheats.jpg

Silver.jpg

wheats.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Greg

Wow! What a great hunt! Congratulations on all the finds!

congrats on finding some time to get out and the silver
I"m in the same boat been working almost seven days a week
today is my first whole day off in over a month

nice slq Gman...congrats! and ya didnt even have to take a break for lunch with that silver sandwich there. lol

ive dug 2 myselkf..both slickies. you';re a lucky guy to have 2 readable dates on yours. hh!

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Tom - it was about 7 inches down and it wasn't that difficult of a signal, but I could see how it could fool some to be trash or a pipe.

Greg

MAN!!! I love seeing those old silvers! So much history. If coins could talk, I would love to hear their stories. Excellent Hunt!! Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom