Hot Rod, Red Tube, & Clad

billiard rich

Forum Supporter
Friday & Saturday were busy - no time to sleep. Got to the pool hall at 9:00 pm on Saturday - it was doing fine. It was nice outside and I felt like a swing so I went back to the volley ball courts at 10:00. Checked them good with the Tesoro and with that small coil it takes a long time. Got done at midnight. Didn't find much, a little clad, a junk hoop ear ring, a few bottle caps. Went back to the pool hall and hit balls until it got light out.

I returned to a park I had hit a few weeks ago. It has a tot lot and 2 half basket ball courts. I had found a lot of clad around the courts with my Garrett Ultra GTA 1000. I was wondering if I had missed anything. I swept it again with my Tesoro and only found 1 dime. Then I walked around a baseball field in the same park, didn't find much. It started to rain lightly and I swung my way back to the car. When I got there, the rain let-up and I gave the tot lot a quick scan. Someone else is scanning it - taking all the clad and leaving all the can-slaw. I hit the grass around the tot lot and found more clad, a hot rod, and a heavy red tube. I don't know what this tube is for, but I really like it. Then the rain came back and I went home.

Here's the loot:

loot_012.jpg

Looks like you raked in the quarters. Nice hunt. Especially considering someone had work it prior.

Back
Top Bottom