Getting ten teeth pulled tomarrow.

Utah_T-Hunter

Elite Member
For Tuesday being tomorrow going to get ten teeth pulled and get a Denture plate. No matter what I try to do I cannot save them.... Blame it on the gene pull in the family. lol Anyways...... It will cost 8 grand to get them fixed and the cheaper route is to get them pulled and get the denture plate for $1,300.

I might be out of the game for a little while. :shock:

I do not work for this company but this is where I am going tomorrow.

http://www.smilehelper.com/index.html

They have much more affordable prices then the local dentist here.

One thing I do know ..... I better use the denture glue before going Metal Detecting! The last thing I need is them flying out when Metal Detecting at night or even during the day. That just would not look good..... :lol:

Which reminds me of that Clint Eastwood movie.... Every which way but loose. Where he puts the dentures in that girls soup...... :lol:

HA! Yeah or at least they might taste a might funny after they fall in the dirt.

Good luck and speedy recovery . . . soup is mmm mmm good :D

I watched my good friend go through H E double hockey sticks with the same situation:no: Good luck with that, hope a prescription of Vicodin comes your way.

Yes, I do agree. To keep you teeth in top shape with these dentist prices..... Is expensive. I have no teeth on my top now. A toothless Utahn. :lol: Ealier was bleeding something crazy.... But now that has mostly stopped. Thank Goodness. Swelling has gone down a great deal now. I look human now instead of some squirrel with big puffed cheeks. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom