• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Trying to get 200 posts.

ALL you have to do is comment on others threads. Say nice find or give advice. You don't have to work that hard to get 200 posts

I find that is good advice.
Less than 150 to go.
Wish I could have been in your Nox contest and actually won it! Then I wouldn't have to do this just to post a sale. (and have 4 detectors) Woot!

That was awesome btw

It goes back to the times when boxing fights used to be bare-knuckle fights, a circle was drawn in the dirt and prize fighters were ringed by the fans. The name ring continued with the Jack Broughton rules in 1743, which specifed a small circle in the centre of the fight area where the boxers met at the start of each round. The first square ring was introduced by the Pugilistic Society in 1838. That ring was specified as 24 feet (7.3 m) square and bound by two ropes.
The boxing ring is commonly referred to as the "square circle."

Now it makes sense why they call a square roped off area a boxing ring. After all these years I never gave it a thought as to why.

beephead

One warning.

If the mods or owners decide to move this thread to the Family section because it doesn't belong here. Those posts do not count to your tally.

I am just letting you know what can happen.

One warning.

If the mods or owners decide to move this thread to the Family section because it doesn't belong here. Those posts do not count to your tally.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep it 'tecting related just to be safe.
(I got a migrane from googling all the answers anyway)

One warning.

Lest you take the blame, I moved it before I saw your post.

You're not gaining any posts in this section...
Try going in to the finds sections and give people a "great find" or "nice research" or something that would be welcome.

You're not gaining any posts in this section...
Try going in to the finds sections and give people a "great find" or "nice research" or something that would be welcome.

It was started in the general section and booted to this one.
It works though. I'm more engaged to what the forum is all about.
Good mods.

Back
Top Bottom