Coffee Can Of Clad

Update!

Hahaha, I know right... I should have put COULD BE... in BOLD, hahaha.

*cough* there are no prizes
THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE SECTSHUN8'S ACE 250! HE SHOULD FORFEIT IT FOR STARTING THIS!:lol:JUST KIDDIN! THIS IS NOT A CONTEST FOLKS.OK WELL I GUESS I CAN SHIP THE EMPTY CAN TO THE WINNER :O)
DAVE

jawdrop.gif

doah.gif

Contest?

I'm all in!!!
Oops, sorry. Wrong game. :lol:

That's quite a can full, Dave.
I cashed in a bunch at year's end, '07, and had about $77 worth. I'd say it was about 1/3 of what you've got there.

Way to go and keep on diggin'.

RD :cool:

I do something with that talent haha, thats why big oil pays me to float in the ocean for weeks on end... and sadly keeps me from swingin' the 'tector as often as I like. :(

I'm Kiddin!

I do something with that talent haha, thats why big oil pays me to float in the ocean for weeks on end... and sadly keeps me from swingin' the 'tector as often as I like. :(
THAT WAS SOME GOOD PHOTO SHOP STUFF! FUNNY! DID YOU WATCH ANY OF THOSE VIDEOS I POSTED ON YOUR POST ABOUT WHAT IS EVERYONE LISTENING TO?
TALK TO YA LATER,
DAVE

THAT WAS SOME GOOD PHOTO SHOP STUFF! FUNNY! DID YOU WATCH ANY OF THOSE VIDEOS I POSTED ON YOUR POST ABOUT WHAT IS EVERYONE LISTENING TO?
TALK TO YA LATER,
DAVE

Not as of yet, we don't have the bandwidth out here to stream video... but I'll be on land in 10 days so I'll check 'em out then.

Ok Cool!

Not as of yet, we don't have the bandwidth out here to stream video... but I'll be on land in 10 days so I'll check 'em out then.
JUST THINK OF ALL THE SHIPWRECKS YOU MIGHT BE CRUISIN OVER :shock:GOLD DOUBLOONS,SILVER BARS ETC.:roll: YEP YOU DO REPLY FAST! WOW!

Hahahaha, if I have to explain to one more person how much of NOTHING I do out here that permits me constant 12 hour forum supervision
rolleyes.gif

But hey, I did find a coin on this trip, a 5 Yen in my pen cup... so it wasn't ALL a waste
doah.gif

I Saw That Post

Hahahaha, if I have to explain to one more person how much of NOTHING I do out here that permits me constant 12 hour forum supervision
rolleyes.gif

But hey, I did find a coin on this trip, a 5 Yen in my pen cup... so it wasn't ALL a waste
doah.gif
NO NEED TO EXPLAIN.THATS WHY I SAID YOU REALLY DO REPLY FAST!YOU GOT THE LIFE POPEYE! LOL:lol:

Back
Top Bottom