The Worm Has Turned!

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
From the land of the Bluenose.....last night I was under the weather and took a shift off. Felt a tad bad but then again if we don't work we don't get paid. The quilty feeling left me in about as much time as one can say,"Son of a seahorse." A hangover would have been easier to deal with but the "golden years" are turning out to be the "moldy years."

After a few pills and a hot shower that drained the tank I decided to head out for a quota day and try and work some of the stiffness out.

PC070005-1.jpg

Didn't feel up to a swish but was really upset once again as I had to fill in a half dozen dig holes. If I catch that bouy we will have words! That was not the end of my rant as I pulled a swivel, hook and worm out of the beach. What next.

Off to Tim's I went to cool off and hit another park in the area where pins were the order of the day.

PC110004.jpg

Was in bliss the rest of the dig ending up with the fish hook and worm, 2 pins, a small heart, a smoked silver earing and 63 coins @ $4.91...Tim money for work on Wednesday. Took two extra 12 hour shifts for my weekend off.....now I feel quilty!

worm.jpg

Off to the ballfield for some more abuse.....pitching this evening!

Thought I'd throw in the calm before the storm.
PC090008_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom