Greetings from North Texas

controlfreq

Have had an interest in MD since my Dad's cousin brought his down on a visit back in the early '70s when I was about 12. Finally was able to afford my own and now have three, each with different abilities than the others. I especially like beach hunting (less trouble with holes) but also relic, coin shooting, and with SCUBA... just don't get to do enough of any of it, day job keeps getting in the way. :)

Welcome from West Michigan amigo and fellow Texan!! Yea they buried my belly button there in South Texas, in the Valley:lol:

Have had an interest in MD since my Dad's cousin brought his down on a visit back in the early '70s when I was about 12. Finally was able to afford my own and now have three, each with different abilities than the others. I especially like beach hunting (less trouble with holes) but also relic, coin shooting, and with SCUBA... just don't get to do enough of any of it, day job keeps getting in the way. :)
Welcome!
Are you a member of any of the clubs here in DFW ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I was a few years ago but then started traveling for work so dropped out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welcome from the Texas Hill Country !! I moved here from NE Texas and do not regret it for one minute but the land detecting is better in your area. I primarily hunt the rivers now.

Back
Top Bottom