ara gold buyers

joshua

i have heard many people suggest these guys to sell your scrap. Sounds like a good deal can anyone tell me a little more how this works. Sounds like you send in your gold and then they wiegh it and send you a check or hold on to the gold untill you cash out. It says on the web site that you have to have a
tax and/or EIN number. is this a business tax number , they say they dont deal with the public. has anyone dealt with them.

i have heard many people suggest these guys to sell your scrap. Sounds like a good deal can anyone tell me a little more how this works. Sounds like you send in your gold and then they wiegh it and send you a check or hold on to the gold untill you cash out. It says on the web site that you have to have a
tax and/or EIN number. is this a business tax number , they say they dont deal with the public. has anyone dealt with them.

You will be lucky to get 60% of the price of gold for the stuff you send in. These guys are notorious for ripping people off.

You are better off selling on Ebay, here and sending to a refiner. Guys here can offer advice on which refiner to sell to

You will be lucky to get 60% of the price of gold for the stuff you send in. These guys are notorious for ripping people off.

You are better off selling on Ebay, here and sending to a refiner. Guys here can offer advice on which refiner to sell to

ARA pays 98% on gold and i've never really heard anything negative about them.
you can also try midwest

You get 98% from ARA. I have never heard anyone say they were ripped off. I sent in to them once and they were spot on with their payment. I wasn't short changed at all.

Though, I have heard they no longer except gold from private individuals. You need a tax id or something.

I 3rd this! ARAGOLD.COM pays 98% of spot... But they have some new laws going on now. I havent dealt with in a while. Before it was all good. so IDK about now. But they have excellent customer service and always pay on the money!

There ya go buddy, ARA is the one!! For what its worth I have heard them being the best to :)

**edit... I assumed he was meaning the cash for gold guys that send you the envelope? Maybe i was wrong haha

Back
Top Bottom