Anybody have Sunshine Minting Inc 1 oz silver bars?

fred sanford

Elite Member
Has anybody bought or invested in Sunshine Minting Inc 1 oz silver .999 silver bars. If so , what do you think of them. Is the Company 's products legit . I am about to buy some bars at a good price. 25.00 A BAR. Just wandering if anybody has info on them or has bought bad products from them.

Sunshine was my favorite silver bar and round back when I was buying them. Great high quality products with low premium.

I haven't heard of any fake sunshines out there, but be careful. A cheap digital scale saves a lot of worry.

They should weigh 31.1 grams. No leeway

Has anybody bought or invested in Sunshine Minting Inc 1 oz silver .999 silver bars. If so , what do you think of them. Is the Company 's products legit . I am about to buy some bars at a good price. 25.00 A BAR. Just wandering if anybody has info on them or has bought bad products from them.

25 bucks a bar when silver closed at 32.26 is a risky choice. I have rarely seen any silver company sell silver below spot never mind 7 bucks below.

Are you sure they are one ounce? be very careful when something seems to good to be true it usually is.

Not buying from CO.

25 bucks a bar when silver closed at 32.26 is a risky choice. I have rarely seen any silver company sell silver below spot never mind 7 bucks below.

Are you sure they are one ounce? be very careful when something seems to good to be true it usually is.

Buying from a individual. Individual needs money to do upgrades on house. This is the price they offered at. I am going to buy a 100.00 worth. If they are no problems , I may buy 20 from him at that price. I will gamble on 4 and see what happens. The guy said he didn't want to sell them but he needs do some house repairs and such.

Probably couldn't hurt, if you have money to invest. There will probably be other huge spikes in silver prices down the road, and unlikely to lose value over time.

My one ounce bars have serial numbers stamped in. Different company, and over 30 years old, but probably a common practice. Maybe there is a way to look the numbers up online. Doubt they are fake, unless made in China...

Buying from a individual. Individual needs money to do upgrades on house. This is the price they offered at. I am going to buy a 100.00 worth. If they are no problems , I may buy 20 from him at that price. I will gamble on 4 and see what happens. The guy said he didn't want to sell them but he needs do some house repairs and such.

I'd buy every last one of them! You are getting silver at over a 20% discount. If real, get em all.:yes:

Hope you know the guy....if you have any more 1 oz coins then check them for volume and weight...some coins will weigh 31.1g but they will be bigger meaning they arnt silver...its best if you have a collection of silver coins so you can check them size to size...without dropping them into some water to see...:laughing:

If you check say the size of an eagle in wikipedia for diameter and thickness then these should be close..if they are wider then they should be thinner and if smaller then should be thicker.

Silver can be plated to most near weight metals....make sure you know him enough tta if it turns out to be fake youcan take them back safe in the knowledge that he'll give you your money back.

Good Luck! I would love to get my hands on one of them for that price! Do you have any pics?

Back
Top Bottom