Se pro v. Etrac

You and i are in the same boat, i have a 705 which has served me well and i am about to jump up to an etrac for the much better id function and the other worldy ability to program in for very specific targets.

On the se pro 00-29 always showed up as a quarter for me. It's been many years since I've had one, but I've owned a CTX a year ago. Had to sell to pay a bill. When it hit a piece of iron the lower right hand corner of the screen showed up or because of "wraparound" it would even show at the top of the screen in the far right. It's been a long time since I've used an fbs unit but you have to go low and slow and give the detector time to read the ground. I recently followed an etrac that was being swung like a golf club and picking all kinds of stuff being missed. Fbs has to go slow. However if you use your fbs correct you won't leave much

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Totally, I agree 7 years if excellent. But, discontinued models of cars often are discounted for new models...but not metal detectors...weird. The SE Pro is still selling for $1,200 and no one on the net has any deals, which surprises me.

My wife is giving me grief - "why spend $1,000 for a new machine when the best you find in a full day is $5.00...maybe", got to love it, spouses.

I told her, "hey, it could be $1,000 spent on a girl named something like Candy at the local strip club, instead, right", and that one got her thinking...and my logic seemed to have worked - go me +1
That may come back to haunt you

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom