Tesoro Outlaw / Golden Mask 4

OctoberKing

Hey Y'all,

Fairly new to the hobby, I have a Eurotek Pro that I purchased a couple of years ago, but due to work and family I had to put the hobby on the back burner.

I now have the opportunity to get back at it and I have someone interested hunting with me. I plan on letting her use the Eurotek Pro as she's comfortable using it.

What I do know about metal detecting (not much) is I'm leaning towards a beep and dig machine. I really like some of the Tesoro's, the Vaquero and the Outlaw. I've done some looking on YouTube and both machines look awesome, but I'm favoring the Outlaw.

Now my son who works in Asia spends much of his off time in Serbia where is girlfriend lives. Had the opportunity to hunt with a friend there and he used a Golden Mask 4 which is manufactured in Bulgaria. He really loved it, said it seemed to go deep and the discrimination worked well.

All three of these units are in my budget and all three seem to be great machines. I know many of you will be familiar with the Tesoro's and hopefully a few with Golden Mask. So any advice is appreciated.

Oh yeah, most of my area is trashy, lots of iron in the ground, old farm houses and old church yards. I'm mainly interested in coin's and jewelry but I'd like to be able to relic hunt if I'm in the right area.

Thanks!

You wouldn't go wrong with either the Vaquero or the Outlaw. I've had 2 Vaqueros and both myself and my hunting bud have wanted to try the Outlaw. If it's anything like the older Bandido II uMax, it's a great unit!

This finds me with a black edition Cibola that just came in, by North Georgia Relics and Metal Detectors. Can't wait to get out with it. Coming with the 8x11 RSD coil, I just have a feeling that it'll see through any mineralization better than if it had the 8x9. Besides, it's one of the Tesoros that I haven't had yet. What better reason?! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom