3 anfibio machines in the classifieds already?

I was told we’re all getting the dna test for Christmas as a present,and when no ones looking I’m gonna swab My dog Dozers mouth,and see how that turns out.If it comes back he’s English I’m a believer,,he is a English bulldog:laughing:

Lol

Btw, your dog may be related to Earl’s Lab.

I would like to see Anfibio vs. Impact in head to head show down in a medium soil not mild. I know there is the concentric coil for Anfibio, and the stock coil DD is couple inches bigger than the Impacts. Would still like to see comparison between the two. Also maybe with small coils installed. I just bought a Nox 800 plus the small coil that I can use on the land or water, and my Impact for land hunting single frequencies 5-14-20hz. . It would take some really crazy performance improvements for me to dump the Impact. In fact even if there were I don't think I could ever justify it.

Tnss

Lol, i dought it, 1st thing is, he is not a Lab, Shogun is a Champion CBR related to a dead movie stars dog Boone that was in the fast & furious , guess who, any way Woody like's the Mid Grade machines, not high end, don't think he would buy a high end , Champion line dog, he would finally spring for a high end detector 1st , my opinion, my guess, there is a big difference between CBR's & Labs , read up on it Electronic wiz, your not the only one that gets these two breeds crossed, it happen's all the time, happy hunting Earl

I would like to see Anfibio vs. Impact in head to head show down in a medium soil not mild. I know there is the concentric coil for Anfibio, and the stock coil DD is couple inches bigger than the Impacts. Would still like to see comparison between the two. Also maybe with small coils installed. I just bought a Nox 800 plus the small coil that I can use on the land or water, and my Impact for land hunting single frequencies 5-14-20hz. . It would take some really crazy performance improvements for me to dump the Impact. In fact even if there were I don't think I could ever justify it.

Alright,I’ll do.
Give me a few days.
Pouring like cats and dogs.

Both detectors will each have their stock coils on.
Then I will compare each with the 4x7” dd coil on.

Depth tests.

I will sweep both while the smaller coils are on in a coin and nail configuration (booby trapped) so folks can see. Using 3 tone on each detector.

Will have to squeeze in along side Tarsacci detector.

Lol, i dought it, 1st thing is, he is not a Lab, Shogun is a Champion CBR related to a dead movie stars dog Boone that was in the fast & furious , guess who, any way Woody like's the Mid Grade machines, not high end, don't think he would buy a high end , Champion line dog, he would finally spring for a high end detector 1st , my opinion, my guess, there is a big difference between CBR's & Labs , read up on it Electronic wiz, your not the only one that gets these two breeds crossed, it happen's all the time, happy hunting Earl

I paid $4,000 for the one I’m holding..I kept the other 4 from a litter of 7 I had,sold the other 3 for $3,000 each.could have sold them all if I wanted to,,had a guy come from Boston to buy one.
My dogs are all champions,and they’re lineage is from grand champions,all paperwork and lines..With the lineage we get $2,000 or pick of the litter just for stud fee.Not sure why you would think my dogs are cheap..lol.i will post some pics from best of show we won,,for the record English bulldogs are the rolls Royce of show dogs,and the vets rolls Royce

Attachments

• C3FCEC56-105C-414F-A4CE-A6301D78AC64.jpg
    C3FCEC56-105C-414F-A4CE-A6301D78AC64.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 201
  • 70B8904A-A4B7-4DA9-A7D2-E8E0003D10EA.jpg
    70B8904A-A4B7-4DA9-A7D2-E8E0003D10EA.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 194
  • DDD10E20-4E16-45D4-8B22-F5FE59EFBECA.jpg
    DDD10E20-4E16-45D4-8B22-F5FE59EFBECA.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 191
  • 62A01F41-6D1D-4387-A260-E4885451AD64.jpg
    62A01F41-6D1D-4387-A260-E4885451AD64.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:

I didn’t realize Earl. Educational for me.

I've always had dogs show up on the farm,live 20 years and never need a vet..best dogs i ever owned ..Got into these putlrebreds and although I couldn't see life without em,they're a vets piggy bank..The purer the breed the more complicated the vet bills and problems...when these die I'm back to a rescue Heinz 57,,love mixed breeds..
Tnsharpshooter,they're like kids,more so even..feel your pain buddy

I've always had dogs show up on the farm,live 20 years and never need a vet..best dogs i ever owned ..Got into these putlrebreds and although I couldn't see life without em,they're a vets piggy bank..The purer the breed the more complicated the vet bills and problems...when these die I'm back to a rescue Heinz 57,,love mixed breeds..
Tnsharpshooter,they're like kids,more so even..feel your pain buddy

Wood, I'm gonna send you one of my cats for Christmas. He's just a kitty about 8 weeks old. You would love this little guy.

:off-topic:
:back2topic:
:my2cents:

There are detectorist that are looking for depth with their detector
There are detectorist that are looking for seperating with their detector

:toofunny:

Well I have a new Anfibio Multi on the way. I will have to see \how it stacks up against the Multi Kruzer and Impact then I will put it up against my minelabs. Might even check it out side by side with the AT Pro LOL!

Well I have a new Anfibio Multi on the way. I will have to see \how it stacks up against the Multi Kruzer and Impact then I will put it up against my minelabs. Might even check it out side by side with the AT Pro LOL!

I'm real curious about the impact and anfibio as far as performance match up..I had a impact and that thing was really good,I mean real good for depth,ID at depth.

I really like the Impact and was a bit miffed when the Kruzer came out without the 99 tones but am glad to see it is back on the Anfibio.
When testing the Kruzer I was critical of the button layout, difficult to select when wearing gloves and the pin point button not separated from the rest. I did find a bit of a cure for that by putting self stick button "bumps" on the buttons.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Cab...97#spd=18168337805268872919&spf=1544840479247

If you liked the Impact, you will like Anfibio. I expect you Chopppa to dig some deep holes.

Chop I am so far very happy with the Anfibio as I put it up against both of my 800’s and the 3030 with the 17. Running deep program, 3 tone and 4 tone I can see anything my 3030 could see with the 17...she’s deeeeeep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since Choppa you have used the Impact and MMK, think you'll find the Anfibio with the 11" DD coil feels like a new detector. You'll get used to the menu system real fast and the detector will feel more natural to use then the other two. The 5th tone mode, works excellent as intended for coin hunting, even the 99 tone, to me is much nicer on the Anfibio than the Impact. Once you put in about 10-15 hours, getting used to the Anfib pop on the 7" concentric for some fun.

My 9" concentric just arrived from Turkey, winter weather here prevented me from trying it out. May get the opportunity tommorrow, snow has melted and temp will be 41F for one day before we get back to reality of winter.

I have pulled out about another $40 from this sports field with the Anfib-Multi (11" DD) that other detectors I used there for 2 years missed. That includes the Impact and MMK.

Attachments

• AFIB COILS.jpg
    AFIB COILS.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 158
  • Anfibio Finds Sven.jpg
    Anfibio Finds Sven.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 154
Back
Top Bottom