River gave up silver today

pescadore

Elite Member
Spent some time in the Guadalupe River today at a shallow area used as a swimming place for locals. I like going there because I dont have to pay to park and have found lots of clad and some silver jewelry. Today was no exception and although the clad was not as prevelant, I did find a nice .925 James Avery toe ring. The Quest Pro performed great as usual in the water. It is so hot already in Texas that the water is much nicer than land hunting.
a64bd8ab203d870a2678a95d632e6bb1.jpg
9d77a3fd228419322de944b3c4d64989.jpg
93ab273384e66f27afe4dcdf565a05d1.jpg

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Nice ring,congrats on the successful river hunt!

Congrat's on some nice find's, happy hunting, Earl

Congrats on your ring find and the rest of your finds for the day. Looks like water hunting agrees with you. HH

Thank you for your kind comments !!! I am still learning the in's and out's of water hunting. I have been getting more patient and scooping more low conductors but have not found any gold yet. I am getting better with the scoop which was a real challenge when I first started.

Let us see! Put it on your toe!
Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

You wouldn't want to see it on my toe :laughing::laughing: It is pretty small and I tried to get my wife to put it on and it was too small for her. She is half my size !!!

Let us see! Put it on your toe!
X2 :lol:
You wouldn't want to see it on my toe :laughing::laughing: It is pretty small and I tried to get my wife to put it on and it was too small for her. She is half my size !!!
You'd be surprised at what some of us on here want to see! :laughing: If I can make some of those tiny golds fit on my fingers I'm sure you can manage! :yes:

Nice finds man, do you hit that river very often?

Thanks, I have been on the river just about every day but different areas. When I get tired of this one, I got another river just a few miles away. Gonna be a great summer.

Awesome work! Congrats on the silver ring!

Thank you very much

nice ring!

Thanks, my son has already tried to relieve me of it but I told him that I am gonna keep this one because it fits.

Back
Top Bottom