Hitting old curb strips with nox question

cobb05

Ok so for you guys who are pros at hitting up old curb strips, which mode would I be better off using. Park 1 or Park 2. Seems everyone really loves park 2 but park 1 is frequency weighted better for hitting higher conductors like sliver coins (which is what I'm after). However, about every post i read people are using park 2. What are you all doing and why?

I thought Park 1 hit harder on coins,,park 2 sounded like clipped audio compared to park 1..have you tried field 1? I actually thought field 1 and 2 audio was more informative to my ears on coins.

Honestly I dont think i've ever really hunted with either field modes. Just trying to get my grips on the parks first. Just as an fyi I should have stated I typically hunt in 50 tones. Not sure if that really matters but I feel like it gives the most audio clues for whats in the ground.

Park 1 with iron bias at 0 and reactivity at 7 or so. I also feel park 1 hits harder on coins.

It must be the type of soil that I have but I find it interesting nox users keep saying park 1 hits harder on high conductors. I just have not seen any evidence of that. I have hunted in park 2 and park 1 solely for over 100 hours now with my 800 and park 2 hits harder and deeper on coins especially silver. I tested both modes very thoroughly in my test garden as well and found same result. I have found all my silver and wheats in park 2. I also get more falsing and junk targets reading in silver range in park 1. Not saying that will be the case for other users but that is what I have found in my area.

If it is a small area and you have time I would definitely recommend covering area in both modes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom