Lost Engagement Ring in Amelia Island, FL

NCBounty15

Forum Supporter
A friend of mine just lost their engagement band (Female) right in front of the Ocean Club in Amelia Island, FL. This occurred on Monday. They rented a cheap detector to look for it, but just found some pennies. The back story is that the band was in a bag attached to the umbrella, and it was knocked over in the tide after a gust of wind came through. They recovered the wedding band, just not the engagement.

The band is white gold, with a small diamond. The setting is called a tulip, which is just 4 double prongs securing the diamond, and the band is just plain, no extra little diamonds or other adornments.

I'd really appreciate someone keeping an eye out for this, there is a REWARD. Thanks!
NC

PM me if you want to discuss more!

Thats cntrydncr1 area send her a PM if she doesn't respond Deb hunts a lot and she is good I don't think I will be that far north for a while

A friend of mine just lost their engagement band (Female) right in front of the Ocean Club in Amelia Island, FL. This occurred on Monday. They rented a cheap detector to look for it, but just found some pennies. The back story is that the band was in a bag attached to the umbrella, and it was knocked over in the tide after a gust of wind came through. They recovered the wedding band, just not the engagement.

The band is white gold, with a small diamond. The setting is called a tulip, which is just 4 double prongs securing the diamond, and the band is just plain, no extra little diamonds or other adornments.

I'd really appreciate someone keeping an eye out for this, there is a REWARD. Thanks!
NC

PM me if you want to discuss more!
Are the owners still in the area? I am 20 minutes away and am willing to help if they know where it is lost. Let me know ASAP. I am a new member of LOST and am just looking to help. No reward is necessary.

Well, I have not heard anything after my offer and there is no post on LOST for this. I read it about 7 hours ago and now it is another night. Hopefully this will bump it up so the poster will notice and the ring can be found.

Back
Top Bottom