Head Hunter Pulse c/w 11" Coil

Waterman

Well I finally bit the bullet and purchased a new HHPI today as Mary & I are headed south this winter to the salt water Beach's, maybe a guy will get lucky and build up his arms digging and find a few Platinum & Gold rings to boot  I managed a good deal out of the USA   

47b6d707b3127cce8df7142fa5ef00000026108AZs2TFy0bNF

Iwas a tough decision over which PI unit, but this one will fit in a carry on bag :grin:

Waterman,
so, just how good a deal? I notice you use an Excal w/12 inch coil. Do you notice a marked difference over the 10 inch? Or did you switch from an 8 inch? I wish you lotsa loot this winter and a pair of bulked-up guns to boot.
Jim

Water

One of my buddies hunts with the Detector Pro HHer deep machine, only drawback is it eats batteries quickly... On average you will be replacing them every 6-7 hours.

Good looking rig. I was reading in the detector reviews about the head hunters. A girl go unlucky with the diver version. It kept leaking. But everyone else rated them good. It's an ingeneous design. It must be lightweight.

GaBeachsweeper said:
Waterman,
so, just how good a deal? I notice you use an Excal w/12 inch coil. Do you notice a marked difference over the 10 inch? Or did you switch from an 8 inch? I wish you lotsa loot this winter and a pair of bulked-up guns to boot.
Jim

My Excalibur was the 800, 8" coil, it was easier to pinpoint with but the S-12 goes deeep! I also changed the headphones over to the waterproof Grey Ghosts, it's one hot tector now. The deal on the HHPI was $580.00 US plus shipping, insurance to Canada for a total of $636.00 US. At least I think it was a good deal.....H.H.:-)

Waterman,

I don't think you will be dissapointed with your purchase. I've had mine for about 6 months now and love it. It is my first water machine so I have no experience with the excal or any other machines, but I am impressed with it's performance. I change batteries a lot, but it's worth it.

What beaches are you headed to this winter?

Good luck

PI-Tim said:
Waterman,

I don't think you will be dissapointed with your purchase.  I've had mine for about 6 months now and love it.  It is my first water machine so I have no experience with the excal or any other machines, but I am impressed with it's performance.  I change batteries a lot, but it's worth it. 

What beaches are you headed to this winter?

Good luck

God willing Mary & I will be in Mexico in Dec., Maui in Jan. and the Atlantic coast in Argentina in Feb,,,we both need a break from business this winter!

Back
Top Bottom