Meet the Real Terminator

The soldier of the future?

Yeah right.
So what happens when the robot is hacked or goes haywire?
Who do they shoot at then ? Friends or foe.

Sorta like these dumb driverless autos.

No, wait.
What we need is not robots for soldiers, instead robots for the elected nuts in DC. :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe make a "Robocop" version programmed to use non-lethal force to disarm and subdue hostile perps in dangerous situations ?

Uh-huh. And the first farmer's electric fence it runs into disables it. Or maybe a quick blast from a high voltage stun gun.
What I didn't see them do is actually shoot it with a bullet, or better yet, a Barrett .50 cal. If you're going to test it out, TEST IT OUT.

It's also a mistake to do such things. To make war, or open combat, a "sterile" process, is to make it entirely too easy to enter into. I suggest, for the sake of realizing that open combat should be the very last option, we need to keep humans in the equation. That way, when we see them on the street, missing body parts, or unable to walk anymore, we are always reminded of the horrible costs involved, on both sides.

Roger

I guess no one else realizes this is a fake video?

You are right, it is fake, but a really good fake. ;)

If you keep watching the subsequent video, it shows you how they did it. Amazing that only a few years ago, you required really expensive computer power to make movies like this and now, a lap top is all you need.

Back
Top Bottom