• Fisher F-Point pinpointer review •

Skwerly

Elite Member
Do you need a pinpointer that works but doesn’t break the bank? Check out the Fisher F-Point. No, it won’t sense coins at four inches, but that’s what the detector is for.

Check out my review here: Fisher F-Point Review

Skwerly,
Nice article !!

"This author gives the Fisher F-Point five stars. I have zero complaints about mine and would recommend it to anyone. Is it the best on the market? No. But it's reliable, rugged, and priced right. That works for me."

couldn't agree with you more. It works like it is supposed to and if you know how you can "supertune" it and it works better.

Good review, thanks

Fisher usually makes great equipment from my experience ....anyone remember
the 1266x that one had a great pp built in controls

I just won a new Nokta RS on ebay with a lesche for 97.00. I couldn't find where anyone had reviewed it but I did find some good test videos on youtube, IN RUSSIAN! dont know what they were saying but it looked great distance wise to the garrett and minelab and looked to perform much better than the fisher. I read about the on/off switch looking like it could get dust in it. I plan on putting it in a quart ziplock freezer bag to make it totally water proof and dust proof anyways. It looks like I will still be able to operate the switch thru the bag but we will see. If it dont work out I will get a fisher until I can find a cheaper garrett. They want way to much for them IMHO. or a better detector with a pinpoint would help me too.

Back
Top Bottom