Carbon Fiber Shafts x 2

Max-VaBeach-Va

Forum Supporter
Figured I would share this with everyone. – f y i

i gave one a spin in 2010 and was really impressed. few weeks back i ordered yet another one from anderson. for working salt water and waves carbon fiber is hard to beat.

no moving parts, nothing can seize up........super strong and super light....little pricey, but u only go around once........Right.

enjoy and give it some serious thought
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM_ehFyTvzM

Max you should talk to beekeeper... He's a hunting partner of mine and he makes his own carbon fiber shafts. He could probably give you the info to make your own.

is there a straight shaft for a whites DF PI with a mount for the control box dont want to chest mount just on the shaft.

mine is starting to wobble :shock:

Make your own, 100 bucks 60 inchs

little pricey, but u only go around once........Right.

Right!! Those are some Swweet looking shafts.......how much you gotta lay down for them...

Might be able to get two out of this if I go with the White's Tallman Lower Rods, Gotta say, If I tossed the rod in the air..it may just float back to the ground, very light..at 60 inchs

Attachments

• SNAG-0002 copy.jpg
    SNAG-0002 copy.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 479
Max...does the hand grip post wiggle at all? I had one of their powder coated shafts and my handle was loose due to the hole drilled through the pole being bigger than the diameter of the bolt that holds it in place. Swinging the shaft when the hand post wiggled drove me crazy. No amount of tightening the nut/bolt solved the wiggle:mad: I eventually drilled my own hole and added another SS bolt & nut. Made it solid and a joy to swing.

I was up at NED detectors yesterday and was looking at these shafts he had in stock... nice and light I have been thinking about one since I have a straght shaft on the GT...

surfmaster

u must have missed something in the translation.

i have no moving parts.........no lower shafts to seize up ever.......light, STRONG, much better than alum............

flex............maybe crutch is better

been using alum. shafts for a very long time, in one word........ADEQUATE

no moving parts/ Max

Ok Max sorry,so its a one piece shaft that doesn't break down,no good for travel, mine breaks down in three sections,no parts seize up,the handle is not strait,it curves for your hand,not plastic,like the bike grips,100 bucks just for a shaft 60 inches that doesn't break down,plus money for the grip,elbo guard strap,i will stick with plugger rods with the new shaft lock,that break down for travel,If you show up:lol:like you said at CT with PI Joe & Craig for a hunt you would like a shaft that breaks down for travel:yes:But what you have is good for beating the same bay&beach in Va:shock::shock::lol::yes:;) EARL:D

Back
Top Bottom