• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Wireless headphones

Kraemer

I have bought the Miccus SR71 (Nox 800) headphones and a Bluetooth 5.0 transmit/receiver all for around $80 or so. This is a economical solution if you want the convenience of a wireless setup and they work great. Just be sure you get a “low latency” tx/rx. These are almost half the cost of comparable setups and are as good and I believe better than most. Just a proven tip! Good luck.

I have bought the Miccus SR71 (Nox 800) headphones and a Bluetooth 5.0 transmit/receiver all for around $80 or so. This is a economical solution if you want the convenience of a wireless setup and they work great. Just be sure you get a “low latency” tx/rx. These are almost half the cost of comparable setups and are as good and I believe better than most. Just a proven tip! Good luck.

From where? Is this similar to the garrett or Minelab setups?

I have the nox 600 so Im out of luck right?

If you have the 600 then all you need are the headphones. They will pair with your machine. Miccus SR71 are the 800 headphones minus the logo. I bought from Amazon easy to find.

Ive seen those before but was not sure if the Nox 600 came with built in transmitter for wireless.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom