Petition to stop the banning of metal detecting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed.

LOL had to get a laugh on your heading though. I was wondering if you were talking about metal detecing or Matel detecting when you made the spelling error!!

I want to detect a real Matel Monopoly game!!

I signed your petition but couldn't you have used a different venue for it :roll:

What's the problem Craig? It's just a petition. I did a petition Google search and this one seemed easy.

The problem is that group for me and the fact that by clicking "Sign the petition" you except emails from them :roll:... when I get my first one I will have them stop :yes:

It would be interesting to find out how this came about. There has to be minutes from a board meeting or something that are public record! They can't just make a change this drastic without discussion and the discussion should involve the public!!

Hello,
I will have join the petition if it came from a detectoriste club in Massachussett or the federation but not a site that want to obtain my personal information.

Ouch! I just wonder how soon it is until we ALL have to pay for a permit to detect anywhere,,,,how about all the can lids and glass that would rip someones foot open in a heartbeat we take out of the water and sometimes are only like 2" under the sand,,,,,

Ouch! I just wonder how soon it is until we ALL have to pay for a permit to detect anywhere,,,,how about all the can lids and glass that would rip someones foot open in a heartbeat we take out of the water and sometimes are only like 2" under the sand,,,,,

I'd rather have to pay than not be able to at all! We pull out sharp aluminum trash and even dangerous items such as knifes and even needles! People should be aware the metal detecting is actually GOOD!!!

Will it do any good for someone to sign it who lives nowhere near there ? Seems like officials would disregard the signature if you are not local to the area since we are not speciffically effected ?

Will it do any good for someone to sign it who lives nowhere near there ? Seems like officials would disregard the signature if you are not local to the area since we are not speciffically effected ?

Don't you detect on vacation? Those beaches are tourist destinations, can't imagine that they would leave out those who pump cash into the economy. Then again, pretty much my entire state is a tourist destination...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom