• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

myrtle beach...anyone???

explorerSE

moved here over a year ago from Illinois and I think I have had my detector out twice for less than 45 min total combined...don't get me wrong...I love the beach...just hate hunting sand...im a dirt guy at heart ...mostly woods and other out of the way places...unfortunately I don't know anyone here at all who hunts or that even knows where to go ……

SE I know the feeling. Moved from Ohio to VA and everything was off limits then to Myrtle Beach last year. Wasting my e-trac sand fishing. Really miss pulling old silver.
I've found some sterling at the beach but the last 2 rosies were in the reject cup at wal-mart coin star machines I happened to check. If you ever want to get together drop me a pm

SE

Myrtle Beach , is nice if your a biker, Golfer, most live inland , the beach is usually sanded in, condition's have to be wright , never lived there, thought about retirement their or Florida , but settled in Delaware Maryland beach area , but i am with you, still like dirt hunting , but most is private property here, in Myrtle i would bet people won't want you to dig on that 1/4 or 1/2 acre property, basically if i lived their , i would learn to beach hunt bro., you have no choice , live to ride , ride to live, happy hunting , Earl

Myrtle Beach , is nice if your a biker, Golfer, most live inland , the beach is usually sanded in, condition's have to be wright , never lived there, thought about retirement their or Florida , but settled in Delaware Maryland beach area , but i am with you, still like dirt hunting , but most is private property here, in Myrtle i would bet people won't want you to dig on that 1/4 or 1/2 acre property, basically if i lived their , i would learn to beach hunt bro., you have no choice , live to ride , ride to live, happy hunting , Earl

looks like im gonna have to move...because I hate digging in the sand with 50 billion tourists roaming the beaches. :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom