Nickel Series completed!!! And big silver spill!!

Papa Plug

I'll start off by saying I am rather chuffed with my new AT Pro.. This thing is a beast. First week I found a merc, a buff and an 1852 3 center to bring me to silver #13 FTY. Not a bad week for me at all, except for being too hungover to hunt Sunday. :laughing:
Then yesterday I go to a new spot in the woods. I see this giant tree and start swinging towards it (let nature guide you) I hit a bangin high tone, go to put the ATP down to dig and I hit a nice 51 a foot away. I decide to dig the 51 first and out pops my first ever V nickel to compete the series!! Can't believe I found a shield, V, buff and a war nickel all in the same season. Probably won't ever happen to me again!! Anyways, after diggin the V I popped the high tone and and couldn't believe it again.. My first Barber anything and a quarter at that. Not a bad start to my second week with the ATP.

8avytypy.jpg

anydadyd.jpg

First Barber anything 1904
se6ahuje.jpg

3yje6eze.jpg

First V Nickel 1903
any7u5yr.jpg

dequqamu.jpg

Series Complete!!
eda5uby6.jpg

8emepymy.jpg

Today I decided to hit a few different places I had some luck at in the past.. First 2 were a bust and I only stayed maybe 10 minutes. Then I decided to head to where I found my shield nickel thinking the Ol' Ace 250 might've missed something.. So I'm swinging along not even 20 feet from the hole my shield came out of and I hit a low 50's tone with a high 70's right next door... Popped out a nice 1940's Jefferson (My oldest) and a wheaty. I take a step back and swing once and hit a squealer of an 90-91 signal and about had a heart attack when I saw the silver edge shining and poking out the surface. Took a deep breath and popped the Walker, my first silver half dollar. I was super pumped and thought I'd better not miss anything. Swung about a half a foot from where I dug the nickel and hit 2 squealers within inches of each other. Popped the wheaty signal first then my second ever Washington to complete the coin spill.

First Walker 1942
a9upe6yv.jpg

ubyza4a6.jpg

usa4y4ug.jpg

yhe9uguq.jpg

1941 Washington (Also on edge poking out)
a9e2yrut.jpg

esyhy8yn.jpg

4y9yjupe.jpg

The spill in pull order
gytyra4y.jpg

Going out tomorrow with Kenny.. Hope the streak continues!!

Go Cincinnati Cyclones

Fantastic finds man Congrats! :cool:

If you are happy with your AT Pro on land you ought to take it swimming, they are killers in the fresh water too.

Way to be! That's the business right there!

Wait till you go chest deep in the local swimming hole! You will be beside yourself!

Back
Top Bottom