Looking for Hunting Buddy in Katy, Texas

Kaytweenie

Looking for Hunting Buddy in Katy, Texas. If you know any one send them my way. Can be anyone close to Katy. Houston, Columbus, Sealy, Ect

Last edited:
Hunting buddy for Katy, Texas

I am in Houston and have "searched the world over and..." cannot find any Texas hunters. I am a female and often go alone but there are many places (especially in Houston) where a female should never venture, i.e., in the backwoods, along certain sections of the Galveston beach or the San Jacinto, for that matter. I looooonnnng to go venturing out of my comfort zone and just take chances but... I have to pull certain punches to stay alive, know what I mean?

If you ever want to go to some old homes, beaches or backwoods, let me know. Heck, I could use a hunting buddy IN my comfort zone; it's a lot more fun!

P.S. You can find me at https://www.facebook.com/terry.giancaterino

(Silky)
Text me at 832-758-0823

Last edited:
I know I am about a month out from the last post, But I live in Humble (about 20 minutes north of Houston) and am about to order my first machine. Would love to meet up with someone to go detecting since I am just getting into this.

Hi I live in Katy Tx, looking to tag along with partners who know where to go on weekends or vacation time, Im a school teacher so I have the next two weeks free

I live north of Houston in splendora and wouldn't mind tagging along with a group. Im new to MD and still need to buy one . If anyone has a tesoro they want to sell let me know .

Hey everyone. I live in Katy and I'm finally getting back into the hobby. Got to knock the dust off my equipment. And see if I remember how. LOL Anyway if anyone wants to hook up let me know. I used to live on the North side hence my screen name. I've never hunted in Katy so looking for advice on good spots. Thanks!!

Weekends are good and I usually get off work about 3 or 4 so afternoon hunts are possible.

Back
Top Bottom