• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Livingston TX area

If I were in Livingston I’d be out on the lake looking for arrowheads! That place is covered in them

What do they ring up at?? JK

We will have to get out there and look around. Any particular area to search?

I haven’t been in that area in over a decade. Used to fish out there a lot. Wasn’t into detecting back then, but people would walk the shore of Lake Livingston and come out with buckets of arrowheads. Good Luck!

There were a number of sawmill towns in the area around Livingston. Some of them paid in tokens. Do a little research on those sawmill towns. Buck, Camden and Aldridge come to mind - but I'd advise not hunting Aldridge. There's a number of others. Sawmill towns are usually practically ghost towns and fun to hunt if you can get permission.

Howdy,
I live in Bryan. I don't know if you want to travel but there is an opportunity here locally. The municipal golf course that opened in the 20's has closed and relocated. the area is now open for detecting. I went a couple of weeks ago and found some neat stuff. There is clad all over but I know there has to be some silver around.
HH!

Adious Livingston TX

Well, enjoyed our visit here in Livingston, TX. Unfortunately, no great finds to share for my time here. Just some wheaties.

Time for a new view out the windshield. Heading to Missouri tomorrow. Hopefully more successful hunts in my near future.

Happy Hunting all!

Back
Top Bottom