Video I did comparing Equinox 800 and Deus (LF) coil

The deus hit it as hard or harder in video. And I feel it did better than nox in single frequency. I use the x35 coils and can run them up to 97-98 under power lines with zero chatter.. my older black coil would go nuts at 88-90 . So im thinking the Deus with the 11' x35 coil would do better than the nox.

As I do my videos I intend to remain impartial.
You all can watch and listen and draw your own conclusions.
Post then if you want.
You won’t see me argue over your posted opinion.

Now, I will be doing some booby trapping in some vidoes to show how some detectors behave, as well as some video from actual undisturbed targets in the wild.
Some folks may or may not like what they see and or hear.

But the vidoes will be HONEST.
I certainly didn’t engineer or manufacture any of the detectors.
They are what they are.

Some folks looking to trade or purchase a new to them detector may find some of the info I supply helpful.

If anyone ask me a direct question pertaining to one of my videos I will answer straight up, and my answer may indeed favor one detector model over another.

This is different from volunteering the info without being ask.

Hopefully by my doing all of the above this will keep my video threads nice and FRIENDLY.

Nice video! Thanks for sharing. I wish the test had been done with a dime instead of nickel since the Nox is weighted towards mid-conductors and doesn't do as well with high conductors. Being a silver coin hunter I'm more interested in high conductors.

beephead

Nice video! Thanks for sharing. I wish the test had been done with a dime instead of nickel since the Nox is weighted towards mid-conductors and doesn't do as well with high conductors. Being a silver coin hunter I'm more interested in high conductors.

beephead

I will do a video with an actual silver dime. Deeper.
Soon.
Weather permitting.
Deus 11” LF, Equinox 11”Coil, Impact 7x11” Coil, Etrac 11” Coil. Maybe Anfibio (still on hold) currently.
Ground is soft, will try to dig a monster plug and keep all or most dirt intact.
To give a more life like example.

Back
Top Bottom