Mud Puppy

Chrisco

I found your ring! Want it back????

Attachments

• 20181112_102206_resized.jpg
    20181112_102206_resized.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 501
FYI. If he makes you an offer, don't take it unless he throws in the sandals!

sandles.jpg

Oh no, don't get puppy-mud started with one of his witty creative writing come-backs ! :laughing:

I had to soak it in pure alcohol to clean it!! Waste of good alcohol!!

Man! Now yer getting me riled up! :laughing: You know, I could not read that inscription at all.,,Just Like TpMetal said..
I just thought it was a common muddy ring...."Oh Boy, another Wiseguy let into the Forum!"

Yes, I actually DO Want it back! You box it up and pay shipping and get it here pronto! And No, there will be no reward! Consider it your Good Deed for the day...or Penance for wasting perfectly good alcohol cleaning it off, Which I could have accomplished just by swallowing it!...:laughing: So you can send it on here along with a bottle of Jack and I'll give it a final rinse!

It does resemble me though, all beat up and dirty and half rotten and soaked in alcohol, not worth a diddly damn...Where did you find it? in a portacrapper or a totlot?

Last edited:
Man! Now yer getting me riled up! :laughing: You know, I could not read that inscription at all.,,Just Like TpMetal said..
I just thought it was a common muddy ring...."Oh Boy, another Wiseguy let into the Forum!"

Yes, I actually DO Want it back! You box it up and pay shipping and get it here pronto! And No, there will be no reward! Consider it your Good Deed for the day...or Penance for wasting perfectly good alcohol cleaning it off, Which I could have accomplished just by swallowing it!...:laughing: So you can send it on here along with a bottle of Jack and I'll give it a final rinse!

It does resemble me though, all beat up and dirty and half rotten and soaked in alcohol, not worth a diddly damn...Where did you find it? in a portacrapper or a totlot?

About time there amigo mud, had us skeeeerd there for a minute.:lol:

:laughing:

Also, well played Tin, almost like you've been here for years and know mud's mannerisms :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom