Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Deteknix
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Metal Detecting > Beach and Water Hunting

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 09:00 PM
Banned

Old 11-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by The Rebel View post
Here are some pic's that I took.

Right now we've been told power won't be back until Monday.

I've decided to buy a whole house generator. I realize others have it much worse than I. I really just don't want to have to depend on the UI to come anytime soon & I'd rather be self reliant like a doomsday prepper.

It was so COLD last night in the house that the cats slept on my wife to keep warm...

Hang in there folks as best as you can.
Where did you sleep????????????????

Old 11-01-2012, 09:53 PM
Elite Member

Question

It's a shame I have to read your response to all of this as I do respect you Rudy.
Obviously you have not read all the comments and threads that have lead up to this point ...Maybe you should take a look at the remarks that were made towards me and others by BigstemZ ,that would lead up to the point of me having to use the the term Donkoid ..
What I donate to this site is such an insignificant amount to me and this site . The Point is that I actually make the effort to do so, which 95% do not ..I do not give myself carte Blanche for bad behavior over some minimal donation, but I will not be disrespected and i will not have someone disrespect me that is from out of state over some beach finds ..

Our states are under a state of disaster yet some people feel that driving hours to find some coins and jewelry are of the greatest significance ..

I myself would like to go metal detecting tomorrow, but that is not a reality .,

I never judged anyone on their moral behavior , so you can all do what you feel is the correct thing to do ..

Once again though , owning the delete button only gives you internet power, but it makes this place look like many of the other dictator run sites ..

I have said my peace , but I will still not financially support this site nor will I recruit other members to do so , until I receive an apology ..

Respectfully , BP

Excal II Year #6 Begins 9-10-16...FMDF Gold Coin Club Co-Founder... "Eventus stultorum magister"
Member of FoundYourStuff&I'mKeepingIt.com

Old 11-01-2012, 10:20 PM
Elite Member

I agree with you BP but I do see both sides of the issue. I would also like to head down to hunt as soon as possible but can't due to the road conditions and out of respect to the people who are hurting at the shore. On the other hand I can see how other hunters would want to be some of the first out there to find the good stuff which is fine..... its not like any of us expected the beaches to be empty of hunters after the storm. I look at it as the first guys out hunting equals less garbage the rest of us will be digging in the days to come.

Old 11-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Bigpoppa View post
It's a shame I have to read your response to all of this as I do respect you Rudy.
Obviously you have not read all the comments and threads that have lead up to this point ...Maybe you should take a look at the remarks that were made towards me and others by BigstemZ ,that would lead up to the point of me having to use the the term Donkoid ..
What I donate to this site is such an insignificant amount to me and this site . The Point is that I actually make the effort to do so, which 95% do not ..I do not give myself carte Blanche for bad behavior over some minimal donation, but I will not be disrespected and i will not have someone disrespect me that is from out of state over some beach finds ..

Our states are under a state of disaster yet some people feel that driving hours to find some coins and jewelry are of the greatest significance ..

I myself would like to go metal detecting tomorrow, but that is not a reality .,

I never judged anyone on their moral behavior , so you can all do what you feel is the correct thing to do ..

Once again though , owning the delete button only gives you internet power, but it makes this place look like many of the other dictator run sites ..

I have said my peace , but I will still not financially support this site nor will I recruit other members to do so , until I receive an apology ..

Respectfully , BP
We delete them as we find them Bigpoppa. We can not/do not read posts in chronological order. Who started it and over what, doesn't alter the fact that you were caught breaking the rules and bandying about being a donor to this site.

Donate or do not, your choice. But if you are expecting an apology from Ron or myself, you'll be waiting a long time.

With that, I am closing this thread to avoid any further drama.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Never, under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill, on the same night.

Closed Thread