ENDED Win a Free Garrett ATpro!

AlohaMetalDetectors

*******CONTEST WINNER******

I had this scheduled to go live on my website early today (well yesterday for some of you) as I was out on a charter I booked a few months ago to do some big game fishing, but there is an issue with Hostgator. With that said, here is the winner of this contest.

Trickworm!! The number I selected was 588, and Trickworm came in closest at 583.

Stay tuned for more contests after I get this website functional and a steady stream of inventory. Thanks again for the interest all :)

Chris

*******THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING*******

Hello All,

To commemorate my recent business venture, I'm sponsoring a contest for a brand new Garrett AT Pro shipped to your door for free.

I have pre-selected a number between 1 and 5000, and emailed that number to Vlad to make sure that everyone knows this contest isn't rigged.

For any forum members with 25 postings or more, please reply with a number between 1 and 5000. After 7 days, I will review all the submissions and send the winner a brand spanking new Garrett AT Pro shipped to your door. Vlad is tracking on the number in that range I selected to keep the contest honest. I will also throw in a lot of extras with the AT Pro; a digger, a carry bag, a probe, etc. I guarantee you'll love it!

Good luck all, and reply with your numbers!!

Update: I will announce the winner on the grand opening of my website alohametaldetectors.com on April 9th! Sorry for pushing the announcement back a couple days, but I figure it will be a great way to announce the winner and throw a little traffic towards the new website ;)

By the way, I decided to add a little twist to this contest

If the winner has also liked the Facebook page and followed the Twitter feed, he/she will also receive a Garrett ProPointer along with the AT Pro.

No pressure to do either, but if you do you'll have yourself a shiny new Garrett ProPointer

https://www.facebook.com/AlohaMetalDetectors

https://twitter.com/AlohaDetectors

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom