Why the Nox 800 over the Multi Kruzer?

WarShrik3

Pulling the trigger tonight. I have both lined up and ready for me. Just can't decide which to get!! I want stable and good ID. I mistkt coin hunt in parks and such.

Not sure about the kruzer but the racer 2 visual ID is way better than the equinox.Id hafto say kruzer just for that reason,both makro machines,if visual ID is your thing.

ive had the racer 2, kruzer and equinox 800 and 600 and the equinox series blows away the makro .. my buddies also tried them all and agree easily the equinox.. 2 of us are tall so that alone eliminates the makro as they dont make tall mans rods and the equinox is plenty long enough... these are my opinions along with my friends. opinions very... woodbutcher has different results.. remember you must click with detector.

ive had the racer 2, kruzer and equinox 800 and 600 and the equinox series blows away the makro .. my buddies also tried them all and agree easily the equinox.. 2 of us are tall so that alone eliminates the makro as they dont make tall mans rods and the equinox is plenty long enough... these are my opinions along with my friends. opinions very... woodbutcher has different results.. remember you must click with detector.

100 percent True,,,you hafto click with whatever you get,if not your not gonna like it regardless.Id look over the features,if you like setting your own tones and tone break then skip the nox 600 and get the 800 if you go minelab.
The kruzer probably has those features but I'm not sure ...It makes coin hunting much easier with tone break and pitch adjustments.
I'd really look hard at what features you want from a machine before you buy,could be something neither minelab or makro has that you'd prefer,might even be another brand.Good luck.

Hate to know I spend that much money on a detector just to hunt some parks for some clad which is what your going find unless it's a very old park. You could do this with many other detectors costing way less:?:

If stable and accurate ID is high on your list, might want to look into an Etrac or CTX. :cheers:

That's the best statement you will read.

Neither the Nox and not sure about the Macro..but in the ID game of things if you want it accurate look at the Etrac or 3030. I have had a stellar month and a half with my 800 and it had nothing to do with ID...it everything to do with tones. My opinion..get on a list for a 800 yesterday!!

The equinox are great detectors. The ID is accurate. It is very accurate. But it is also very sensitive which makes it appear to be unstable. Since the equinox has a very high processing speed with high gain, it will read everything around the target as well as the target rapidly. This makes it appear to be unstable. But it is a highly accurate readout of the targets/ground/trash in real time. Just isolate the target with pin point and then swing a very narrow swing so the equinox is only reading the target and the ID numbers will be steady.

As for the kruzer, I haven't used one but from what I have read, it appears to be a great detectors as well.

Whatever you choose will be a good choice. Buy one or the other and don't look back. Learn it, use it and enjoy it.

As of yesterday I see that the country of kurzer manufacturing is in dispute with us so lets hope that there is not going to be a support issue.

The equinox are great detectors. The ID is accurate. It is very accurate. But it is also very sensitive which makes it appear to be unstable. Since the equinox has a very high processing speed with high gain, it will read everything around the target as well as the target rapidly. This makes it appear to be unstable. But it is a highly accurate readout of the targets/ground/trash in real time. Just isolate the target with pin point and then swing a very narrow swing so the equinox is only reading the target and the ID numbers will be steady.

As for the kruzer, I haven't used one but from what I have read, it appears to be a great detectors as well.

Whatever you choose will be a good choice. Buy one or the other and don't look back. Learn it, use it and enjoy it.

+1. If you dig shallow coins you may want the At pro, the pro audio says ALOT!

That's the best statement you will read.

Neither the Nox and not sure about the Macro..but in the ID game of things if you want it accurate look at the Etrac or 3030. I have had a stellar month and a half with my 800 and it had nothing to do with ID...it everything to do with tones. My opinion..get on a list for a 800 yesterday!!

I would think he mentioned the 2 he did because of the price shock of the others. I would never buy those as my old XS kicks their butts hands down. My 600 aint no slouch either.

Not knocking the CTX or E-trac..... Just the extortion you have to pay.:lol:

I agree on the Nox accuracy. At depth the ID is pretty much spot on where others have trouble. The worst being the Red Racer that loses numbers at depth.

Back
Top Bottom