After a 3 week drought ... silver returns!

jkbemdavis

Elite Member
Three weeks of skunks had me wondering what was up. Interestingly my first half box today continued that trend. I found multiple coins with different markings suggesting that they have previously been searched. Things picked up in the second half of the box as I found two 90%ers ( both 1964's ) and two 40%ers. I'm back in the saddle!

Attachments

• IMG_1932.jpg
    IMG_1932.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_1933.jpg
    IMG_1933.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 108
Royal Congrats on the return of silver to your coffers! KT gets a lot of boxes with marked up coins...someone upstream from KT marks almost every 74 Ken across the "in God we trust" motto with a black permanent marker! HA HA and several different markings mostly with a black marker on the obverse. Have one person that marks the right wing on the reverse eagle with a dot! Strange what folks do.:lol::lol:

Royal Congrats on the return of silver to your coffers! KT gets a lot of boxes with marked up coins...someone upstream from KT marks almost every 74 Ken across the "in God we trust" motto with a black permanent marker! HA HA and several different markings mostly with a black marker on the obverse. Have one person that marks the right wing on the reverse eagle with a dot! Strange what folks do.:lol::lol:

Thanks KT! My wife said she can't imagine marking every coin, so I'm assuming they only mark certain ones, but I couldn't see a pattern in this box. I, too, am happy for the silver return, and looking forward to what next week has in store!

Last edited:
Congrats on your score. Last week I searched 6 boxes. In the first box I 16 different marks on the coins. I guess I have a lot of competition in my area.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom