Hoo Ray !!

bubbaron

Forum Supporter
Hello,
I finally got out for a 3 hour hunt yesterday. The ground was finally thawed and dry enough to dig plugs. I finished off a site that I had not finished before because of frozen ground and mud. I was able to find $ 8.77 in clads and a sterling silver pendant. I will hit this site again later in the year as it will get a lot of people action in the summer and fall seasons. Most of my sites produce a good amount of clads but not silver. I have some future sites that should produce some older finds. I am going to hunt another site today that I could not dig plugs before because of frozen ground. Sure hope it's not all zincs !!
Oh well, at least I am getting out and NO SNOW today. Just waiting for a bit of sun and warm up. Good luck to all and enjoy the ride.
Bubbaron AT Pro , ATP Pro Pin Pointer, 8 X 6 " Garrett Coil, NOX 600 This Week

New Sight

Hi,
I just got back from hunting. The site was cherry picked. It was a fair ground that should have had a lot of clads. I only got 3 quarters, 13 dimes, and a few zinc pennies that could have been dimes. There was a ton of penny signals I did not dig. I am sure whoever hit this site cherry picked all the good stuff. Oh well lesson learned, I will hunt this site right after the fair is over this year. Maybe beat my competitor to the draw !! There are food vendors and kid rides at this fair so it should have had lots of coins. Nothing more to add to this poor detecting day. Good luck to all.
Bubbaron

Back
Top Bottom