Token Question

Steady

I'm wondering if anyone has heard of a convenience store called Royal Farms. I found a 5 cent food stamp token yesterday in a park and dating it will help me figure out if it's worth going back there. I found one on ebay and they said it was late 60's to early 70's but I think it's probably more modern. I'll post a pic a little later tonight.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Cool find! I love finding tokens, they're much more interesting than coins. Royal Farms web site says they've been around since 1959, so it's not older than that. Nice find though, old or not!

Sorry, I didn't have time to post a pic of it last night. Here's the one from ebay. Mine is in worse shape though. I'll try to post a pic later tonight.

e4_1.JPG

Treasurekidd said:
Cool find! I love finding tokens, they're much more interesting than coins. Royal Farms web site says they've been around since 1959, so it's not older than that. Nice find though, old or not!

I'm hoping that they released the token in the late 60's. If they did, that would mean I'd have a shot at finding some silver in the area as well. I found a ton of change but all from the 70's up. I'd just like some proof that people were hanging out there before 1975!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom