Garrett AT Pro Strap

dubblecc

i was wunderin if the garrett at pro ships with a forearm strap?
if not, what do u folx use?
shanx

They come with the velcro strap but you may find just as most of us do , that unless you are hunting in water with it you dont really need it. The strap helps you in deep water but is cumbersome on dry land to either keep pulling your arm through or fastening and unfastening it every time you set the detector down to dig.

They come with the velcro strap but you may find just as most of us do , that unless you are hunting in water with it you dont really need it. The strap helps you in deep water but is cumbersome on dry land to either keep pulling your arm through or fastening and unfastening it every time you set the detector down to dig.

I've had my ATP for close to 3 years now and have never unfastened the velcro for the strap.

I hate those straps. Like headphones it's just another way to be tied to your machine. Maybe it would be different if I hunted water but I don't.

Yeah, My Pro came with it...It is a must have for water hunting like everyone said...Mines about worn out though...Both the Vel and the Cro are getting pretty weak on account of I have to adjust it all the time depending upon how many pairs of shirts I might be wearing...:laughing: It held up pretty good though...for what, 4yrs now?

If I change it out, I'll go with something a lot wider....Actually, a guy could go with a Summer and Winter strap kind of set up I suppose...With my Pro, all I ever hunt is in the water, and a bit of beach sweeping along the way...Never once tried it on a dirt hunt yet....On my other dirt rig, I dont use a strap...dont need it....
Mud

Yes they do.

Hey buddy, I see you have the MxSport. I just got one myself. Have you hunted with it yet? I've had mine out on two hunts. Got some bullets so far and dug up a coveralls button @ 12". It hits solid on deep iron. I thought I had either a shell or frag last Sunday....dug down almost 2' and it was a piece of iron, but not what I was hoping for.

Back
Top Bottom