Gold Grillz Anyone?? Cause I found Some!!

JBEXPRESS

Lunch Time Bandit
Forum Supporter
Well finally did some dry sand hunting last night.. Spent about 4 hours at the beach. When I got there I started walking to a certain spot and saw that the beach was cut up bad!!! I mean there was some huge drop offs... I tried taking some pics but cell phone sucks at night but I think you can get the idea.. Wished I had brought the Excal cause I really wanted to get down at the bottom and detect it, but it was high tide, I had the ace and wasnt dressed for getting wet. Plus had my wallet, phone on me.

Anyways I hunted all around the tops and gridded everywhere by the cuts.. Was getting a lot of clad, pull tabs and foil. I even came across a Canadian $5 Bill folded up just laying on the sand Which was cool. Then after a while of gridding I finally got a good singnal and scooped it up... in my scoop was the color we all like to see.. But what was it??? OMG its 2 gold teeth! lol then got another good signal still in the same whole scooped again and bam 2 more gold teeth but on this one the backs were missing off them. I was pretty sure that they were real because of the shine.. I was hoping there was more but nothing after that. Ended up being a good hunt after all. Also got about $4.

Got home tested the teeth and all tested positive for 10k gold! YAY!!! Weight is 1.8 Grams!

Attachments

• CAM00601.jpg
    CAM00601.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 981
  • CAM00598.jpg
    CAM00598.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 852
  • CAM00606.jpg
    CAM00606.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 915
  • CAM00596.jpg
    CAM00596.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 836
  • CAM00594.jpg
    CAM00594.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 846
Sweet! Solder together and hammer out.You could have a gold tooth clover.Bring some hand cleanser on the next hunt:lol:

Nice toofs!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see you wearing them on your next video!!!!:D

Toofs. :laughing: :laughing: Hey I aint putting them things in my mouth. lol :laughing:

Sweet! Solder together and hammer out.You could have a gold tooth clover.Bring some hand cleanser on the next hunt:lol:

yeah I had to wash my hands in the salt water after touching these things...

NICE! Welcome to the toofer club! Interesting that there is no back on one. Does it look like they were one piece and maybe broke? Hard to think they would polydent only the two front teeth. That dude looked like Buggs Bunny with grillz! :laughing: The two I have found looked like the photo. One had 6 teeth covered. 10K melt is all the same money!

Attachments

• IMG_2121 (7).JPG
    IMG_2121 (7).JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 1,702
NICE! Welcome to the toofer club! Interesting that there is no back on one. Does it look like they were one piece and maybe broke? Hard to think they would polydent only the two front teeth. That dude looked like Buggs Bunny with grillz! :laughing: The two I have found looked like the photo. One had 6 teeth covered. 10K melt is all the same money!

Yes, I think they were all together at one point, maybe broke apart or this guy didnt know how to take care of his gold teeth. either way its gold and its mine..:D Pirate mode on! :D

Cool finds.... always fun never knowing what you may find out there... each time I've found a grill(z), I've always thought it was a bracelet in the scoop till I get them in my hand... Just a note though, two of my three were solid gold, one was gold plated so, check where they broke apart or where you scratched on the stone for testing to see if they are just plated... I'm hoping they aren't!!

Cliff

Cool finds.... always fun never knowing what you may find out there... each time I've found a grill(z), I've always thought it was a bracelet in the scoop till I get them in my hand... Just a note though, two of my three were solid gold, one was gold plated so, check where they broke apart or where you scratched on the stone for testing to see if they are just plated... I'm hoping they aren't!!

Cliff

Oh yeah I already did that.. tested in where they broke and in a different area... scratched the c r a p out of them to... still 10K :D

JB,
our beach cuts up and you don't call/text me? I'm crushed.:no:

you know its funny u say this because I actually did think about calling you but I got a new cell and didnt put in all my numbers from the old phone. lol Man the beach was cut the heck up last night!

Back
Top Bottom