another f2 question

Hi Bob. Those numbers usually mean a big object, sometimes hubcap sized items or even large iron junk. They can also mean silver half dollars or dollars, so I usually dig those signals if it pinpoints as a coin sized object.

Good luck with the F2. It's a great little machine, and I had a good year with mine last year. Haven't hunted too much this winter. HH. tim

I have found about the same results as the other guys! If you getting a solid signal that high, its worth a dig, in my opinion! It could be a old water pipe or cable running under ground. I usually see bouncing numbers with this tho. Good luck!~!

Have had only one occasion when 00 was a coin. Rest was junk.:p Much rather it read in the 86 to 95 range!

Big metal in the vicinity.
The F2 is very sensitive so these numbers could show up nearly a foot away from the object...even if you notched out segments and are using discrimination.
Big iron can bleed right though discrimination settings and show up as high 90's or 00 numbers with a high tone.

If it repeats in the exact same place, the object should be at some depth in that location...if it does not repeat at the exact same place it is a ghost signal from something big and near somewhere in the vicinity.

If you size up the object using the pinpoint button and it is huge...it ain't gonna be a coin or ring.

Back
Top Bottom