Hello from Eastern Canada

miramichier

Hi,
As you can see iam in Miramichi NB Canada, and I have just found this great site! I just got a MD for Christmas and I can`t wait to go out,but as Iam typing this there is three ft of snow on the ground and actually it`s still snowing and there is four ft of frost in the ground eww..lol
Will have to wait till spring, but on the positive note there isn`t many ppl in this area with Metal Detectors so I might have some luck.
Happy New Yeay Everyone
Miramichier

Hi,
As you can see iam in Miramichi NB Canada, and I have just found this great site! I just got a MD for Christmas and I can`t wait to go out,but as Iam typing this there is three ft of snow on the ground and actually it`s still snowing and there is four ft of frost in the ground eww..lol
Will have to wait till spring, but on the positive note there isn`t many ppl in this area with Metal Detectors so I might have some luck.
Happy New Yeay Everyone
Miramichier

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the hobby! I am from NY and am very familiar with dealing with the snow and lack of detecting in the winter.
Now is a good time to do research and look for possible permissions to detect on private property. Please take the time to read the detecting code of ethics as it may save you some confrontations in the future.
The short version is:
Always get permission for private property
Always fill your holes neatly
Always remove the trash and pack it out with you

Good luck and Happy Hunting!

Back
Top Bottom